• Have you ever wished you could clone yourself so you could get it all done without having to work 60+ hours a week?
• Do you feel overwhelmed by the many responsibilities of business ownership and feel like you can never catch up?
• Have you ever felt like it’s not actually possible to build a profitable business that you love without killing yourself?
• Do you feel more like a Chief Everything Officer than the Chief Executive Officer of your business?
As business owners we have a lot on our plate. We spend so much time and effort working IN and FOR our business that working ON our business seems like a pipe dream. Something we can do when there is “time”. As a result we are not having the fun, flexibility or financial success we envisioned when we started our business.
After this interactive call, you will walk away with 3 simple tips and tools you can implement today to:
• kick entrepreneurial ADD to the curb,
• stop making the #1 mistake that gets in your way of getting the results you want, and
• be more productive, achieve your revenue goals and spend more time doing what you love to do.
If you are ready to finally get ahead of your “to do” list, stop being the chief everything officer and make more money and spend more time doing what you love (the reason you went into business in the first place) then register here!
About Kimberly Keefe Pisolkar:
Create your roadmap to revenue with Kim Pisolkar, CEO and Founder of Small Biz BIG Breakthrough.Using herunique and proven Big BreakthroughSystem,Kim teaches business owners to improve systems to optimize efficiency, maximize resources, and increase sales so they can stop running in circles with the day-to-day operations and havethe fun, flexibility and profitability they dreamed of on opening day.
As an executive business coach with over a decade of experience working directly with Fortune 100 companies, Kim has the knowhow to tailor her programs to work for small business owners who often times find themselves not doing what they love or making the money the desire because they’re so bogged down in doing everything else just to keep their business running.
Kim, a credentialed coach, is a board member for the NJ chapter of the ICF, speaker, and workshop facilitator. In 2012, Kim was a contributing author in the Amazon #1 Bestselling Book, “Women Living Consciously” where she shared how surviving her “perfect storm” of job loss, cancer, infertility struggles, and ADD diagnosis,was the impetus for her to stop playing small and start playing into what was possible.
Small Biz BIG Breakthrough