Tired of feeling your life is all over the place?
Confused about how to continue to pull it all together?
Ready to build your life so it ebbs and flows with resilience?
Get your tools and materials now to start building!
This Learning Center Session offers…
- Real Life scenarios for real life learning.
- A framework with examples and definitions.
- Worksheet to ACTively apply your building.
- A start to taking your ACTion.
“Weebles wobble but they don’t fall down.”
As you know, life ebbs and flows which makes us sway. The key is to learn to sway, becoming even more resilient to the fact life comes at us sometimes like the speed of light!
Building a more resilient life, one block at a time, starts with and on a solid foundation of faith, hope, and love. As a strong building is reinforced with strong materials, you will reinforce your life identifying your truth serving as the strong rebar going through the center of each block you define and actively put in place.
Action you will take:
- Understand how it works together.
- Recognize a solid foundation is necessary for achievement.
- Identify each block and its power.
- Be able to revise and use this tool as you evolve.
The result? A strong sense of self, non-apologetically and transparently living your life actively!
About Francine Carter:
Francine Carter founded Action Coaching & Training, LLC in January 2003.
ACT, LLC’s vision is to provide services and resources to ACTivate your truth (name it) and be transparent (claim it) igniting transformation in reaching your potential.
The mission is active partnering with individuals & organizations exploring, energizing, engaging, enhancing and embracing the strengths & talents leading to true potential. She uses a combination of learned knowledge, life experience, and humor while training & coaching her clients.
Francine earned and holds credentials as a(an)…
∆ Certified Professional Coach (CPC) trained by the Institute for Professional Excellence in
- Mentors coaching students currently in the iPEC coaching program
- Facilitates the Therapy & Coaching tele-class for iPEC coaching students
∆ Energy Leadership Index – Master Practitioner (ELI-MP) trained by (iPEC),
∆ Professional Certified Coach (PCC) designation from the International Coach Federation (ICF),
∆ Licensed Coaching Clinic© Facilitator from Coach U.
∆ Bachelors (BSW) & Masters Degrees of Social Work (MSW) from Indiana University, and is a
∆ Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in Indiana.
Other training includes the…
∆ DISC self-discovery process,
∆ Extensive training in Critical Incident Stress Management services for trauma in the workplace
Thank you for investing in yourself and listening to my program, Building Your Resilient Life: One Block at a Time! As a thank you and to aid in your continuous improvement I would like to offer the following opportunities:
- Please sign up for ACT’s weekly newsletters. They are quick reads and a reminder to keep it simple as well as other upcoming programs ACT will offer.
- The follow up to this one hour you just participated in is the Resilient Life 4 part series digging into each block further, when you sign up you will receive 10% off the program investment!
- What one to one coaching with Francine? You will receive 25% off six (6) sessions focusing with her on building your resilient life!
Let’s take off the blinders see our truth, be transparent and transform yourself to what you never imaged! (or have you?)
Francine at FCarter@ActionCoachingTraining.com
Sign up for her newsletter at www.actioncoachingtraining.com