If you are looking to build your business online, then creating teleseminars/webinars is a great way to reach people all over the world and increase your customer base. Prospects might spend 60 seconds on your website, but they’ll spend 60 MINUTES or more with you on a teleseminar-that’s why teleseminars may be the most underutilized tool in marketing today. Our company, Powerful You! has been creating teleseminars/webinars for many years and last year we switched to a service called Instant Teleseminar. I am happy to report that I highly recommend it for your teleseminar needs.
These are the top 8 reasons I love Instant Teleseminar …
- Webinar and Teleseminar in one – This allows you to give the choice to your attendees… either they can listen on the phone or over the internet. You will find that people do prefer one or the other.
- Slide Presentations – Engage your webinar attendees with a great slide presentation. Create a PowerPoint presentation and upload to Instant Teleseminar and it is available for your next event! If you have guest speakers, no worries. Instant Teleseminar creates a link that you can give to your guest and they can easily manage their own slides without having to access the back office.
- Live Chat – Easily incorporate “live chat” and questions on the webinar. This allows for interaction between the presenter and guests, and the guests may also chat with each other.
- Record Easily – Record your event and your replay is available immediately through a single click.
- Add Audio to Your Events – You can customize your event by simply uploading your audio online. You can upload music for a “lead-in” or ending of your event, or play an advertisement from a paid advertiser, a sponsor or your own company.
- Easy to use Control Panel – The control panel/back office allows you to: see the numbers of the callers on the phone, mute all or specific callers, start the recording, check for questions from the webinar and monitor the online chat.
- Autopilot –Autopilot events will automatically play an audio recording “as if live” over the phone & webcast during a future event. Since the autopilot hosts the event, a live host is not required to dial-in. This allows you to ‘record” the event at your convenience and schedule it for whatever time works for you.
- Host the webinar on your OWN WEBSITE – Easily copy and paste code into your website or WordPress blog and you can host the whole event on your website. This allows you to customize the webpage and also get the attendees to your website during the event. For an example of this, click here – Click Here
There are lots more features and benefits than listed above, but these are my favorites! You can even check out the complete service for yourself with a 21 day trial for only $1. It may be exactly what you need to move your business to the next level. Click here
|ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Kathy Fyler’s diverse career includes being a Critical Care Nurse, Project Manager for a technology firm, and owner of a $5 million manufacturing company. In 2005, Kathy felt a calling to make “more of a contribution to what matters most in this world”. Using her experience and passion for technology and people, she co-founded Powerful You! Women’s Network and Powerful You! Publishing to fulfill her personal mission of assisting women in creating connections via the internet, live meetings and the published word. Kathy loves to travel the country connecting with the inspiring women of Powerful You!
Powerful You! Women’s Network