The Transformational Power of Gratitude
* Would you like to live a magnificent and meaningful life every single day?
* Would you like to know the secret to being in the feeling place of harmony and love?
* Would you like to let go of worry and fear and replace it with joy, grace and ease?
You can!!! If you are ready to feel good no matter what is going on around you, you will need some tools along the way.
In this presentation, Sue will explore with you:
• The power of choice and how to harness it.
• The illusion of control and how to let go of it.
• The two most powerful words and how to use them.
• How to find beauty in every situation and person.
• The profound benefits of a daily practice of gratitude.
• How to live in the simplicity, grace and harmony of life.
“You are a feeling being. You are the master of your mind, the guardian of your heart and the “feeler” of your feelings. You are the only one who can make you feel good or bad in every situation. You are the only person whose feelings you can affect ~ and taking care of your feelings takes care of you.”
-Sue Urda, Author of Powerful Intentions ~ Everyday Gratitude Book I and II
About Sue Urda:
Sue Urda is your Feel Good Guidess. She has impacted thousands of women through her transformative talks and inspirational writings that teach people to embrace the power of feeling good. Sue loves helping women discover the freedom of authentic alignment, tap into and use their unique and precious gifts, and live their lives each day with more simplicity and intention, grace and ease.
Sue is a two-time honoree on INC Magazine’s list of the 500 Fastest-Growing Private Companies and has been a successful entrepreneur for 25 years. She is an Award-Winning and Amazon #1 Bestselling Author, and a prolific, inspirational writer and speaker. As co-founder of Powerful You! Women’s Network she has connected thousands of women for business, personal and spiritual growth, and as co-founder of Powerful You! Publishing she has helped more than 150 women achieve their dreams of becoming a published author.
Sue is a thought leader who thrives on and loves studying the pioneers and newcomers to the arena of personal development and spiritual growth. Her own lifelong mission of personal discovery and her sometimes messy journey have led her to love the life she has designed, and she now lives and teaches everyday practices that really work as a way of paying it forward.
Sue is passionate about helping people make meaningful decisions that they feel good about, and move them to actions that are aligned with their values. Sue loves assisting women to find the feel good and live in that space every day.