A friend of mine suggested that I do some research on Astrology and Famous People and I came up with some incredible information. What prompted this was the negativity that is sometimes associated with Astrology with really no founding in fact.
Here is some great information that is founded in fact, I was aware of some of it and then other things just amazed me. I found it when I did a search of Famous People and Astrology and I have quoted directly from the reliable sources that I found.1. “All of the U.S. Founding Fathers were Masons and Astrologers. (Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and the list goes on.”
2. “All important events of the U.S. Government were timed to Astrology. The country was founded in the sign of Cancer; Election Day is in Scorpio and Inauguration day used to be in Pisces until FDR (an Aquarian) changed it to Aquarius.”
3. “Nancy Reagan used Astrology, after the assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan in 1981, to determine when the best and worst times were for the president to do everything from signing bills to foreign travel. The media made fun of Nancy Reagan at the time but, President Reagan was the first president since Jefferson elected in a year ending with “O” that was not killed in office.”
4. “T.S. Eliot’s epic poem The Waste Land is full of astrological references. Not only that, the four sections are named after the astrological elements, Earth, Air, Water and Fire.”
5. “The Three Wise Men were Astrologers. Some believe that they heard that the Christ child would be born at the time of a conjunction of planets – two planets appearing in the same place in the sky at the same time – that was to signal the arrival of a new age. The two planets involved in this conjunction were Jupiter and Saturn. Both planets were bright, but this wasn’t something that the average eye could notice. Even though they were trained Astrologers this took The Three Wise Men some time to find Jesus in Bethlehem.”
6. “Before the advent of the pharmaceutical industry, astrology was a required course in medical school.”
Here is a list of what just a few famous people have said about astrology:
Plato – Philosopher said: “Perhaps there is a pattern set in the heavens for one who desires to see it, and having seen it, to find one in himself”.
Albert Einstein – Physicist said: Astrology is a science in itself and contains an illuminating body of knowledge. It taught me many things and I am greatly indebted to it”.
Ralph Waldo Emerson – Poet said: “Astrology is astronomy brought down to earth and applied toward the affairs of man”.
JP Morgan – First Billionaire said: “Millionaires don’t use astrology, billionaires do.”
Sir Isaac Newton – Physicist said: (Said in defense of astrology to skeptic Edmund Halley) I have studied the matter. You sir, have not.”
Robert Heinlein – Best Selling Author said: “A touchstone to determine the actual worth of an “intellectual” find out how he feels about astrology.”
Hippocrates – Father of Medicine said: “A physician without the knowledge of astrology has no right to call himself a physician.”
DH Lawrence – Author said: “Who knows the power of the Saturn has over us, or Venus? …But it is a vital power, rippling exquisitely through us all the time.”
Louis Pasteur – Scientist said: “The controls of life are structured as forms and nuclear arrangements, in relation with the motions of the universe.”
Pythagoras – Mathematician said: “The stars in the heavens sing a music; if only we had ears to hear.”
Benjamin Franklin – A Founding Father of American said: “Astrology is one of the most ancient sciences, held in high esteem of old, by the wise and the great.”
Donald Reagan – Formerly Ronald Reagan’s Chief of Staff said: “It’s common knowledge that a large percentage of Wall Street brokers use astrology.”
Famous Historical People Who Have Used Astrology As A Life Tool:
Ronald Reagan….U.S. President
Boris Yeltsin….Russian President
Indira Gandhi….India Prime Minister
Francois Mitterrand…French President
Margaret Thatcher….U.K. Minister
Carol Jung….Swiss founder of psychotherapy
Teddy Roosevelt…U.S. President
All of the above were considered highly intelligent people. These famous people were also creative types who used whatever tools they could to get answers to questions they couldn’t find elsewhere.
by Leslie Traill