Tired of feeling your life is all over the place?
Confused about how to continue to pull it all together?
Ready to build your life so it ebbs and flows with resilience?
Get your tools and materials now to start building!
This Learning Center Session offers…
- Real Life scenarios for real life learning.
- A framework with examples and definitions.
- Worksheet to ACTively apply your building.
- A start to taking your ACTion.
“Weebles wobble but they don’t fall down.”
As you know, life ebbs and flows which makes us sway. The key is to learn to sway, becoming even more resilient to the fact life comes at us sometimes like the speed of light!
Building a more resilient life, one block at a time, starts with and on a solid foundation of faith, hope, and love. As a strong building is reinforced with strong materials, you will reinforce your life identifying your truth serving as the strong rebar going through the center of each block you define and actively put in place.
Action you will take:
- Understand how it works together.
- Recognize a solid foundation is necessary for achievement.
- Identify each block and its power.
- Be able to revise and use this tool as you evolve.
The result? A strong sense of self, non-apologetically and transparently living your life actively!
About Francine Carter:
Francine Carter founded Action Coaching & Training, LLC in January 2003.
ACT, LLC’s vision is to provide services and resources to ACTivate your truth (name it) and be transparent (claim it) igniting transformation in reaching your potential.
The mission is active partnering with individuals & organizations exploring, energizing, engaging, enhancing and embracing the strengths & talents leading to true potential. She uses a combination of learned knowledge, life experience, and humor while training & coaching her clients.
Francine earned and holds credentials as a(an)…
∆ Certified Professional Coach (CPC) trained by the Institute for Professional Excellence in
- Mentors coaching students currently in the iPEC coaching program
- Facilitates the Therapy & Coaching tele-class for iPEC coaching students
∆ Energy Leadership Index – Master Practitioner (ELI-MP) trained by (iPEC),
∆ Professional Certified Coach (PCC) designation from the International Coach Federation (ICF),
∆ Licensed Coaching Clinic© Facilitator from Coach U.
∆ Bachelors (BSW) & Masters Degrees of Social Work (MSW) from Indiana University, and is a
∆ Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in Indiana.
Other training includes the…
∆ DISC self-discovery process,
∆ Extensive training in Critical Incident Stress Management services for trauma in the workplace
Thank you for investing in yourself and listening to my program, Building Your Resilient Life: One Block at a Time! As a thank you and to aid in your continuous improvement I would like to offer the following opportunities:
- Please sign up for ACT’s weekly newsletters. They are quick reads and a reminder to keep it simple as well as other upcoming programs ACT will offer.
- The follow up to this one hour you just participated in is the Resilient Life 4 part series digging into each block further, when you sign up you will receive 10% off the program investment!
- What one to one coaching with Francine? You will receive 25% off six (6) sessions focusing with her on building your resilient life!
Let’s take off the blinders see our truth, be transparent and transform yourself to what you never imaged! (or have you?)
Francine at FCarter@ActionCoachingTraining.com
Sign up for her newsletter at www.actioncoachingtraining.com
Yes, being a published author provides credibility and credentials and naturally expands your reach – and there’s a lot more to it than meets the eye. Successful authors know how to use their book to open doors and create more and better opportunities for themselves. They know how to increase their presence and make themselves more valuable in a competitive marketplace.
Successful authors know how to use the power of their book to exponentially expand their reach and attract faithful followers and new clients that come back to them over and over again.
JOIN US to learn the secrets to growing your business and attracting more of your tribe to you as a published author.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- What successful authors do differently
- The inherent and ‘feel good benefits of being an author
- The best ways to use your book to attract faithful followers
- How and why a book brings you warm leads
- How being published makes you a desirable guest expert
- The number one way for authors to make money & grow
About Sue Urda:
Sue Urda is your Feel Good Guidess. She has impacted thousands of individuals through her transformative talks and inspirational writings that teach people to embrace the power of feeling good. She loves helping women discover the freedom of authentic alignment, tap into and use their unique and precious gifts, and live their lives each day with more simplicity and intention, grace and ease.
Sue is a two-time honoree on INC Magazine’s list of the 500 Fastest-Growing Private Companies and has been a successful entrepreneur for 25 years. She is an Award-Winning and Amazon #1 Bestselling Author, and a prolific, inspirational writer and speaker. As co-founder of Powerful You! Women’s Network she has connected thousands of women for business, personal and spiritual growth, and as co-founder of Powerful You! Publishing she has helped nearly 200 women achieve their dream of becoming a published author.
Sue is passionate about helping people make meaningful decisions that they feel good about, and move them to actions that are aligned with their values. Sue loves assisting women to find the feel good and live in that space every day.
Save $100 off any publishing package with Powerful You! Publishing.
Use discount code: AUTHORMONEY
Quick Tips for Conscious Business Growth E-book. This e-book is a compilation of 20 mindful and meaningful tips, thoughts, and exercises intended to enhance your own practice of conscious business growth. The individuals sharing these tips practice them regularly and teach them to their clients. Use them to abundantly experience conscious business growth. Click Here
Ray Hidgon write a lot of articles about getting more MLM leads. Some of the methods involve the Internet and take a little bit of technical knowledge to implement and others are so darn simple that anyone in any part of the world can do it. Today’s blog is about the simplest, easiest way to get MLM leads offline that anyone can start doing immediately.
What Makes a Good MLM Lead?
This is a great question, and one more people should be asking. Too often network marketers believe they should try really hard to close everyone they ever run into and I am not suggesting NOT to talk to everyone but, there are certain basic characteristics I look for that makes someone a good MLM lead or prospect. If I had to boil it down to one single attribute it would be this:
A good MLM Lead is someone who is looking for more.
Sometimes you have to help that person understand they are looking for more but if you show me someone who has given up on life and has decided, despite hating their job, to stick it out and not attempt to lead a better lifestyle, that is someone I will not spend much time talking to. You want to find people that believe in the pursuit of more. More time, more freedom, more quality of life, more money, whatever their MORE is, they have to have the basic hunger and desire for something more in their life.
Favorite Offline Marketing Way to Get MLM Leads
So, there are several really good offline marketing tactics that I have used and suggest. There are the bandit signs that work well and the drop cards that are cool but my favorite is attending local meetings and grabbing the contact information of the attendees and following up with them.
Here is how it works:
1) Use Meetup.com, your local newspaper, or any other advertising engine that lists local meetings. Locate meetings that “people who want more” would attend. Law of attraction, real estate, financial planning, cashflow are all sorts of meetings that may host these types of people.
2) Attend the meetings or if you work fulltime, consider hiring someone to go to the meetings with one thing in mind: To get business cards. You or the person you send is NOT going there to pitch your business, wear a company hat or pass out pens. You see, that is what everyone ELSE does, so, you be different.
3) Grab as many business cards as you can while moving through the crowd like a ninja. Using phrases such as, sorry to interrupt but I heard you talking and was wondering if I could grab your business card? Or, Listen, I have to go and meet someone over there but I did not want to miss the chance to get your contact information as I heard you talking earlier. You want to avoid talking about your business at all costs so sometimes you may create a break in communication so you can avoid the age old problem of talking way too much.
4) Call every business card that you or your cohort got from the meetings within 24 hours. Say it was nice to meet them and apologize that you did not have more time to chat with them at the meeting. By studying their own business card, ask them these three questions:
(1) How long they have been doing what they are doing?
(2) How they got into that line of work?
(3) What is the perfect type of prospect for them in case you run into anyone that fits their description?
You want to look for any opening of desire or problem while at the same time being genuine in your desire to listen to them. If you let them talk long enough you can usually pinpoint an area of desire or problem such as, “with the market doing what it is doing” or “been putting in a lot of hours”, etc. You will use this language later.
5) Once you have found a desire, need or problem, have them expand on it. You mentioned the market has changed, has that been tough to deal with? Let them talk and tell you whatever it is they have a current problem with.
6) Suggest a possible solution using their language. Let me show you what I mean, here is an example:
“Jim you mentioned that you were working more hours now with the market doing what it is doing and the truth is I work with a lot of professionals that are in the same exact boat. If I could show you a way to start generating some extra money without interfering with your current job, would you be open to taking a look?”
7) Use a company resource with a slight takeaway. Most network marketers make dumb promises when they are introducing their business. If they learned to do a bit of a takeaway, their results would skyrocket. Here is an example:
“Jim, I want you to keep in mind that this may or may not be for you. I meet professionals like you all the time that make a decision to work with me but either way, it is certainly great having you as a new contact. I have a brief video I can send over to you, how soon can you take a look at it?”
Why it Works So Well
People are impressed when someone follows up with them from an event as hardly anyone does it. They are also impressed that you are not remembered as the guy that tried to pitch them at the event. When you handle the communication professionally without an addition to the outcome or trying to shove your business down their throat they will respect you. You know why else this works? Only people that want MORE attend local meetings. This beats talking to the person that you have to convince should have a bette
Who are we? is the world’s largest party-plan direct sales jewelry company, featuring the finest quality high-fashion jewelry designs! Founded in 1955 by a teenage couple Art and Shirley Levin, park lane defines the American-dream. Today the second-generation Levin family owns and operates the company with the same commitment and dedication as their parents. The company is Debt-Free allowing them to offer generous profits and extraordinary programs and incentives for guests, hostesses and their Fashion Directors. With an unparalleled opportunity, park lane continues to empower women and men alike to realize their potential and reach for their dreams.
Why Jewelry? It’s no surprise that jewelry has magnetic appeal – women are drawn to jewelry! Park lane consistently remains on the cutting edge of designer and celebrity-inspired creations in their designs. There is something for everyone to love, from the most simple at hart to those who love glitz and glamour. Jewelry adds polish and pizzazz to your wardrobe and transforms clothing into an outfit. Jewelry remains one of the top three gift-giving items year after year. Women never tire of receiving beautiful new jewelry! As for a product to represent, you constantly advertise your business by wearing your samples.
What makes us different?
- Fine fashion jewelry of the highest quality, with meticulous attention to detail and workmanship!
- Up-to-date designs, hot off the runway – our cutting edge, trendy designs include designer-inspired couture creations as well as updated classics, all worthy of red-carpet attention!
- Variety-simple-and-dainty, big-and-bold, glitz-and-glamour, and everything in between. Our styles will take you from the backyard to the boardroom to the ballroom! Designs for men and teens, too!
- It means just that – unconditional-for any reason!
- It’s easy for the customer to take care of their own returns should they need to send anything back for any reason – they simply follow the instructions on the Validated Guarantee sheet that comes with their jewelry.
Five-Star Hostess Program
- No company gives a hostess more options “now” (at the show) and “later” (after her bookings)! It’s an amazing array of benefits (including FREE credit, four ½ price items, four exclusive Hostess Only items and Monthly Hostess Specials and an incredible Booking Award program to name a few)!
- Designed to help Fashion Directors book shows and fill their calendars!
Customer Sale Every Day
- Customers are rewarded with one, two or three items for $12 each, based on their order!
- Customers can choose current, in-line items as their $12 sale items – not discontinued pieces!
- 30% – 50% commission PLUS bonuses!
- Unique “Direct Appointment Program” for experienced direct sales “party –plan” managers!
Awards and Recognition
- Two incentive trips that ANY Fashion Director can earn – take your family along too!
- Two exciting National Conventions per year!
- Earn the New Edition jewelry every month FREE – keep more of your profits in your pocket!
- Earn $200 – $400 in jewelry and display aids monthly during your first 6 months!
- Cash awards, designer outfits, merchandise contests, and more!
Fun and Easy Presentation
- NO inventory, No deliveries, “business in a bag” for easy carry in and set up!
LOW – COST REGISTRATION, FREE KIT PROGRAM & ONLINE ORDERING
- $5 Registration covers your Literature and Sales Aids pack to get you started (Training DVD, Guide to Success Manual, Catalogs, Order Forms, etc.)
- $500 net sales at your Intro Party plus 5 bookings lined up in your first 30 days and attendance at an Initial Training Class gives you a FREE jewelry kit valued at $1000!
- Process your shows and credit card payments for than $5 a month with your online Gold Membership. Access to a multitude of training aids on the website as well!
- Multiple training opportunities – local, regional, and national trainings plus online support!
START YOUR OWN HIGH-FASHION JEWELRY BUSINESS TODAY AND
TAKE IT FOR A TEST-DRIVE!
Contact me to find out how you can start your Test-Drive