You are a gifted and powerful entrepreneur…
So why isn’t your business bringing in the money you want?
Are you ready to…
• End the feast or famine financial cycle that drives you insane?
• Start fetching the prices you know you deserve?
• Attract the ideal clients that pay you well and come back for more?
If you’re like many entrepreneurs, you envision…
• A lucrative business that brings in over 6-figures per year
• Plenty of time and money to travel, sing, dance, create art, and play
• Deep satisfaction knowing you’re making the positive impact you were born to make
Abundance and pleasure are your birthright. Are you ready to claim your power as a successful entrepreneur?
In this session, we will discuss how to:
• Create your Unstoppable Business Blueprint
• Get “market-ready” so that you step out with confidence and clarity, every time
• Create new business opportunities and partnerships
• Turn your great ideas into steady income
• Fetch the prices you know you’re worth
• Monetize your ideas and create solid cash flow
• Stop the bad money habits that are keeping you struggling
About Linda Albright:
A serial entrepreneur who spent the past 20 years in California before returning to her native CT, Linda helped grow successful businesses in several different markets, including enterprise software, professional services (a chimney sweep company with operations in three states) and a venture capital backed dotcom enterprise. Now raising a growing family, her passion for “starting things” has become a passion to help others start things. She now works with women entrepreneurs in companies of all sizes, helping them to define and then achieve “success,” in all of its myriad forms. Drawing frequently on both eastern and western religious traditions, Linda helps her clients connect to their sense of purpose in the world as they navigate the never ending needs of work, family, friends, and extra-curriculars. Linda is also a licensed spiritual counselor and the founder of the CT chapter of the Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network.
Contact info: email@example.com