You will discover and learn how Magdalena managed to turn her thyroid health from anxiety, fatigue and sliding into depression to feeling like she’s 25 again!
Magdalena will share:
- The most critical 3 things that made the biggest difference
- How she learned to assess doctors
- Why endocrinologists are helpless and so reliant on TSH and T4 alone, which is not enough…
- What other blood labs are critical
- Why today’s conventional medicine has no answers for thyroid diseases–and who does
- Two actions steps you can implement today to start feeling better
- Find out the PY! early-bird special for “Fire Up My Thyroid” teleseminar (via phone) coming up in October..
Who would benefit from this talk? Anyone who…
- has been suffering from hypothyroidism or Hashimoto’s Disease
- wants to know what can awaken her thyroid
- believes there must be more than just medication
- is frustrated with her doctor
- needs simple, practical and jargon-free advice on the thyroid
- wants to know how the thyroid works and how it impacts other body systems
- just knows there must be something else that can be done!
About Magdalena Wszelaki:
Like many people, my personal health crisis brought me here today. I was a high-flying advertising executive, worked on Fortune 500 brands, lived in 6 different countries and I loved it. Until a crisis struck. Intensifying anxiety attacks, forgetting events that happened the day before, severe mood swings and sliding into depression landed me with a diagnosis of Hashimoto’s Disease. Refusing to accept my disease and “modern” medicine’s way of treating it, I went to a nutrition school to become a Certified Nutrition Coach, to really know how food can heal. I also dove into every thyroid book I could buy, sought answers from numerous endocrinologists, alternative healers and naturopaths to filter it all down to what’s critical in firing up my (or your) thyroid. 2 years ago I founded “Thyroid Diet Coach”; a coaching company to empower women with no-nonsense, action-based nutrition and lifestyle knowledge to thyroid self-healing. Today, I feel better than ever before. Free of all hypothyroid symptoms, I have more energy than most people, my skin is glowing, I have not had flu in 3 years and enjoy a wonderful equilibrium in my life. It’s ironic but true: my disease became my destiny.